We are currently searching for a BeMS Service/Maintenance Engineer to join our growing Midlands and North team.
At Chartwell Controls we pride ourselves on the self-delivery of every aspect of Building energy Management System projects from design and manufacture of systems and panels, installation & commissioning through to Service, repair, upgrade and energy management. We are an established Trend Technology Centre who have experienced consistent growth so are looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate to play a key role in continuing to maintain our outstanding industry reputation. We are an independent systems integrator whose focus is delivering a premium product to meet our client’s requirements, timescales and budgets. Whilst Trend systems form a large part of our portfolio we are partnered with Schneider, Tridium and other manufacturers to continuously diversify.
Based from home, the BeMS Service/Maintenance Engineer will cover the Midlands and surrounding areas. The BeMS Service/Engineers duties will predominantly be servicing and small works (upgrades, retrofits, small installations etc).
Our proactive approach in support of BeMS systems, whilst maintaining system availability and environmental conditions will provide our customer with ways in which to continually reduce energy costs. The chosen candidate who takes on this excellent opportunity will be actively encouraged to consider, share and deploy ways to benefit our current and expanding customer base.
- Strong Knowledge of Trend BeMS essential
- Knowledge of Tridium and/or Schneider would be advantageous, but not essential
- An understanding of HVAC applications
- Demonstrate electrical skills/competence
- Demonstrate working with initiative
- Strong report writing skills
- Customer facing skills are essential for this role as we pride ourselves on our customers relations and would like to maintain this
- A proactive attitude with pride displayed in your work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable with PCs
Contract: Permanent/Full Time
Package: Competitive – Negotiable dependent on experience
Location: Midlands areas
Interested applicants should contact Ian Morris by email – firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance attaching their CV with a covering letter stating why they feel they would be suitable for the role.