Position: Project Business Development Manager
Location: Midlands Location Ideal
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) + Car + Holiday Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Chartwell Midlands form part of the greater Chartwell group of companies who are an established innovative BeMS installer and maintainer seeking to employ a full-time, experiences and “open-minded” Business Development Manager focused primarily in the ongoing delivery of customer focused project requirements.
Based from home, the successful applicant will be required to cover Midlands and surrounding areas of the UK, but should be willing and flexible to occasionally work away from home for short periods of time. The duties will predominantly develop and diversify new business and build on trusted relationships with a portfolio of major clients.
The chosen candidate who takes on this excellent opportunity will be actively encouraged to consider, share and develop ways to benefit our current and expanding customer base.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably within the BeMS industry
- Demonstrate a track record in successfully achieving strong sales targets
- Experience in providing solutions to suit customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all organisational levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- The ability to resolve any issues and problems faced by customers dealing with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Demonstrate working with initiative
- Strong writing skills
- Customer facing skills are essential for this role as we pride ourselves on our customer relations
- Willingness to learn with a positive can-do attitude
- Be risk adverse and confident in making incisive decisions
To apply for this position please forward your CV and a covering letter detailing why you feel you should be considered for this role to either email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 21st May 2021