We are currently searching for an experienced BeMS Service Engineer to join a growing team in the ongoing delivery of energy focused support services.
At Chartwell Controls we pride ourselves on the self-delivery of every aspect of Building energy Management System projects from design and manufacture of systems and panels, installation & commissioning through to service, repair, upgrade, and energy management. We are an established Trend Technology Centre who have experienced consistent growth so are looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate to play a key role in continuing to maintain our outstanding industry reputation. We are an independent systems integrator whose focus is delivering a premium product to meet our client’s requirements, timescales, and budgets. Our controls division enjoys a strong partnership with our service and energy divisions. Whilst Trend systems form a large part of our portfolio we are partnered with Honeywell, Schneider, Cylon, Sauter, and other manufacturers in an effort to continuously diversify.
Based from home, the BeMS Service Engineer will cover London and Home Counties, preferably living within 40 miles of Central London. The BeMS Service Engineers duties will predominantly be servicing small project work (upgrades, retrofits, small installations etc) may also be a requirement from time to time.
Our proactive approach in the support of BeMS systems, whilst maintaining system availability and environmental conditions will provide our customer with ways in which to continually reduce energy costs.
The chosen candidate who takes on this excellent opportunity will be actively encouraged to consider, share and deploy ways to benefit our current and expanding customer base. Due to the nature of the business an element of out of hours work will be required.
- Strong knowledge of Trend BeMS is essential
- Knowledge of Cylon, Honeywell, Centraline, Sauter, Schneider, and/or Tridium would be advantageous, but not essential
- An understanding of HVAC applications
- Demonstrate electrical skills/competence
- Demonstrate working with an initiative
- Strong report writing skills
- Customer facing skills are essential for this role as we pride ourselves on our customer relations and would like to maintain this
- A proactive attitude with pride displayed in your work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable with PC’S
Contract: Permanent/Full Time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: London & South East
Interested applicants should contact Kevin Roberts by email – firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance attaching their CV with a covering letter stating why they feel they would be suitable for the role.
Closing Date for applications: October 2021